Bring more into the scene with the SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
The SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens will increase the field of view by 80% over the already wide 26mm lens of the DC1400 underwater camera. The Fisheye Lens allows for amazing underwater images and offers incredible perspective of the undersea landscape. The lens has a 16mm effective focal length on the DC1400 underwater camera and features fully multi-coated precision optics for maximum light transmission.
The lens fits all DC series SeaLife cameras and can easily be attached and removed while underwater. The lens also works very well above water for amazing landscape photos.
What makes this lens particularly versatile is that it works equally well for video as it does for still images, adding more to your shots while staying easily within the distance limits of flash or video lights.
Brand new for 2013
- 80% increased field of vision
- Free Padded Protective Lens Case included
- Free Lanyard included
- Free Lens Dock included
- Depth of field 12 inches to infinity – get as close as 12 inches to your subject
- Easily attaches on and off – even underwater
- DEPTH: 200 feet
- Compatible with ALL DC-Series SeaLife digital cameras
- Camera Not Included