Dive Rite Wing, Harness & Backplate Package
A hybrid harness designed for divers who want the support of a backpack-style harness for better weight-load distribution, yet wish to dive a hard metal backplate. Designed like a mountaineer’s backpack, the TransPlate harness disperses weight across the hips and back, minimizing shoulder strain. When used with a 6-pound steel backplate, divers can remove or minimize weight pockets. Adjustable straps adapt to a wide variety of exposure suits and means easy donning and doffing. The modular design allows for customization with a wide variety of pockets and accessories. Made in the U.S.A.
The Classic EXP is part of our innovative line of 360 degree, donut-style wings that provide greater stability and control in the water. The Classic EXP is an adjustable lift wing, sporting an optional Gusset Control System cord that can be used to further streamline the wing for wreck penetration or smaller size doubles. The GCS is not a bungee wing because it does not restrict air flow; instead the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to full inflate to its full capacity.
- 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
- 11-inch on center holes accomodate standard bolt kits
- Two 3/8 slots along the bottom are designed to fit assembly screws for attaching accessories.
- Center slots accommodate cam straps without a single tank adaptor
- One-inch and 2-inch slots permit diver’s choice of crotch strap
- Perimeter holes for mounting lights, pony bottles and lift bags
- All edges are smooth and rounded to eliminate sharp edges and prevent abrasion to harness webbing.
~The Stainless Steel backplate is ideal when diving aluminum tanks because it adds weight to counteract aluminum buoyancy characteristics.